Harvard is invested in your health, wellness and safety. There are dozens of programs and centers at Harvard dedicated to support your mental and physical health.
- Healthy Harvard provides an overview of services and resources.
- Harvard's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides counseling, online resources and seminars to help with any personal, family, or work-related issue including mental health, drug issues, relationship safety, and more.
- Harvard University Health Services (HUHS) provides urgent care to Harvard staff when injury or illness arises at work.
- Harvard University Health Services’ Center for Wellness provides resources, programs, workshops, classes, and therapeutic services such as yoga, meditation, acupuncture, massage, and Reiki.
- Harvard athletic facilities provide annual or semester memberships, with personal trainers, fitness classes, and other offerings.
- The Office of Alcohol and Other Drug Services (AODS) provides resources for smoking cessation, alcohol, and drug abuse for all members of the Harvard community, including family members.
- Ergonomics tips from Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) help you stay healthy at your desk.
- Harvard on the Move is a University-wide initiative to promote physical and psychological wellness through non-competitive weekly walks and runs.