Prior to Coming to Campus
Determine staff presence on campus due to business and dynamic work schedules. Tools for planning staff return to campus are available on the FAS Return to Campus Planning page.
While masking is optional, departments can choose to order masks through WB Mason.
- Masks ONLY should be charged to Tub.Org.6640.Fund.600159.0004.00000. Admin Ops will reimburse departments for mask charges quarterly.
- FAS approved masks are item # NWLMASK3PLYDIS in WB Mason, and can be found by selecting Favorites > Masks and Gloves items within the WB Mason punch out store in Buy2Pay.
FAS Department Administrators should discuss cleaning supply needs with building managers.
Share appropriate resources with staff who will be working on campus, such as:
- Checklist for FAS Employees
- The process for submitting vaccination verification to HUHS. (Note:manager and DAs will not have access to staff members' vaccination status. This information is considered confidential.)
- A Color account for optional COVID-19 testing, tracing, and results
- Self-Administration of COVID-19 Test training on the Harvard Training Portal
- Information on drop off bins located throughout campus
- Harvard Transportation & Parking information
Crimson Clear to document symptoms if they are feeling unwell and to share any positive test results from non-Harvard tests
- Address employee concerns, if any, regarding protocols for on campus work in general and specific to their locations. Contact your HR Consultant for guidance if staff member has concerns about returning to campus.