The Harvard Leadership Development Program has five multiday programs designed specifically for different segments of our talented workforce -- support staff, individual contributors, managers, mid- to senior-level managers and university executives, addressing the leadership development needs of each group. Through assessment tools, large- and small-group exercises, and case studies, participants will develop leadership skills, gain a full understanding of their strengths and development needs, and learn to influence and improve the performance of others.
- Focused Leadership (for more information about this program, please contact Kathy Santoro)
- Leadership in Action
- Foundations of Leadership
- Leadership Strategies for the Individual Contributors
- Leadership Essentials
To learn more about the Harvard Leadership Development Programs, please visit http://hr.harvard.edu/leadership-development.
HLDP Enrollment Process
- FY18 enrollment details will be sent to all staff in mid-July. Enrollment will take place in August.
- Leadership in Action, Foundations of Leadership, Leadership Strategies and Leadership Essentials slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. To be eligible to enroll, FAS staff need to have worked at the FAS for at least one year, be in good standing, and have their manager's support to participate in one of these programs.