“Putting Your Best Foot Forward: Tips for FAS Internal Candidates," is a professional development session for FAS staff interested in how best to approach a job search at FAS.
In these virtual sessions, the FAS Talent Acquisition team will provide guidance to help you navigate internal opportunities at FAS, including things to consider before you apply. They will also provide resume and interview advice and networking tips.
Some key themes include:
- The FAS Hiring Process: What to Expect and When
- The Importance of Networking
- Insider Tips from FAS HR Recruiters
- How to Leverage Social Media
- Fine Tuning Your Cover Letter and Resume
- Interview Tips
To register for this virtual (via Zoom) event, please click here