LHT Administrative Coordinator
Do you have 3 years of administrative support experience, proficiency with MS Office Suite and are interested in HR? FAS Human Resources is looking for a talented LHT Administrative Coordinator who can provide a high level of office support for our busy HR department. Responsibilities include drafting correspondence / documents, logistics for selected events, coordinating interviews, preparing travel requests, reimbursement forms and invoices; and supporting the Executive Assistant to the Associate Dean of HR. BA/BS preferred; solid communications, organizational and interpersonal skills are a must. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Schedule would ideally be 9:15am to 4:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with one hour for lunch (17.25 hours / week)
Please send your resume and cover letter or any referrals to email@example.com
Digital Content Production Assistant
This position is responsible for supporting the web and content team at the Harvard Division of Continuing Education (DCE). The assistant producer is primarily responsible for design and content production, as well as web administration, for DCE’s four brands: Harvard Extension School, Harvard Summer School, Harvard Professional Development Programs, and Harvard Institute for Learning and Retirement.
- Assists with content updates and maintenance for DCE websites, including the management of the web update requests process.
- Updates digital and print marketing materials, including digital and print ads, program brochures, flyers, posters, postcards, and other event materials.
- Assists with digital asset management, including sourcing photography for digital projects, organizing and tagging photography, and cropping and resizing images for web and social media.
- Writes and produces web and social media content, including blog posts, articles, and infographics.
- Supports the marketing department with ad hoc tasks, such as event preparation, coordination of filming and photography, and market research projects.
- A minimum of 2 years related office experience. Education may count towards experience.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a team.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; able to write clearly and concisely.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign.
- Experience with Drupal or any content management system (e.g. Wordpress) preferred.
Schedule: 17 hours per week
Please send your resume and cover letter or any referrals to Leslie Helmuth, firstname.lastname@example.org.