FAS and Harvard Square offer a wide array of dining options, whether you want to go out or eat at your work site, picnic on campus, or buy fresh produce to bring home.
- Campus cafes offer many affordable, nutritious and delicious selections, including kosher and vegan specialties.
- Food trucks are often at the Wi-Fi- enabled Plaza, just outside the Science Center, where you can picnic and often take in a Harvard-sponsored outdoor event.
- The Harvard Faculty Club is the place to go for elegant service, spectacular fare and an atmosphere conducive to spirited conversation and intellectual exchange. All staff (not just faculty) are eligible to become members of the Club, at no charge.
- Dine-in at your work site. Many of the campus cafes offer freshly made grab-n-go sandwiches, salads, packaged snacks, and bottled beverages, and some provide online ordering for next day pick-up. A working lunch with your team? Contact Crimson Catering to arrange for a spread that accommodates your budget and tastes.
- Restaurants around Harvard Square are plentiful and varied, with more than 90 restaurants within walking distance. Explore the HarvardSquare.com site for a directory and directions.
- Farmers' Markets sell fresh produce all summer and fall on Harvard's campus.
- Use Crimson Cash to make purchases easier at dining halls and many other food and retail establishments near campus.