The FAS CareerCore Program is a unique group-based program developed by FAS Human Resources for junior-level employees looking to tap into their full potential. Going beyond just skill-building, the goal of this this program is to provide participants the tools to navigate career paths, build networks, develop self-leadership skills and learn what it means to bring your authentic self to work every day.
For more information about CareerCore, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CareerCore seeks strong-performing FAS staff members, especially those with diverse backgrounds who are interested in career guidance, self-development and overall professional growth. Application criteria includes:
- Has demonstrated strong performance in their role and indicates a desire for continued professional development
- Is able to commit to CareerCore and attend all sessions
- Job grades 53-56, non-exempt/hourly employees
- Has been in their current role for at least one year
- Manager support is required for participation in CareerCore
Applications are not yet open for the FY22 cohort. More information will be provided here once we begin accepting applications.