This information is intended to help FAS managers and department administrators understand the approach regarding people-related changes and to navigate the processes related to such changes.
The Classification Committee is comprised of six members from the FAS HR staff including:
- Mark Seibring – Director of Compensation and Analytics, Committee Chairperson
- Diane Cox – HRIS and Compensation Analyst
- Mckenzy Desravines - HR Coordinator
Membership rotates every three months amongst the FAS HR Consultants. The Committee consults subject matter experts such as FAS Finance, FAS IT, Research Administration, etc., as well as functional experts to assist with job grading alignment across the FAS.
Please contact your HR Consultant regarding:
- questions relating to job classification or reclassification.
- steps related to proposed changes for FAS Staff Dean titles.