Resources for FAS Managers and Staff:
- The 2018 Performance Management Webinar for FAS Staff and Managers covers topics relevant to both managers and staff such as:
Coaching as Conversation: a Guide for Managers helps managers navigate coaching conversations, including how to have ongoing coaching conversations, ways to start conversation, and offering constructive criticism.
- Owning Your Own Performance Management: a Guide for Staff provides guidance to staff on how they can take an active role in their own performance management, including asking for feedback and embracing a growth mindset.
- Making Feedback Work (Lynda.com): an online video tutorial that provides practical advice on giving performance feedback.
- Making the Most of Feedback: in this CWD course inspired by the book, Thanks for the Feedback, participants explore the importance of giving and receiving feedback with a growth mindset.
- Feedback Essentials: this Harvard ManageMentor online self-paced course covers how to give effective positive or critical feedback and more.
- Providing Feedback: an online tutorial on how to give feedback to both peers and those who you manage.
- Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott